Re: [LI] [RHSA-1999:028-01] Buffer overflow in libtermcap tgetent()

Raj Mathur proclaimed:
>     Sudhakar> OK.  OK.  Will the culprit own up?  Who subscribed
>     Sudhakar> linux-india@xxxxxxxxx to the bugtraq mailing list?
> You're joking, right?

Actually, I was not.

After I sent out my post I realized that LI could not be directly
subscribed to bugtraq because the volume of bugtraq is much bigger.

> If you feel that Linux-related security info is not relevant I'll stop
> posting it.

I feel that the info forwarded from bugtraq is in no way specific to Linux
in India.  If some of the subscribers are interested in such information
they should be subscribing to bugtraq directly.

Thaths
- --
"Oh Lisa, you and your stories. 'Bart is a vampire', 'Beer kills brain
cells'. Now let us go back to that... building... thinggy where out beds
                   and TV... is" -- Homer J. Simpson
Sudhakar C13n http://people.netscape.com/thaths/ Lead Indentured Slave