[LI] Debian Runlevels (running fine)

Hello there,
Thaths, thanks for the info about update-rc.d. I have almost left RedHat now
and using Debian only. BTW about the rebooting thing, I am using a Cyrix MII
processor and so had installed set6x86. It seems after removing that package,
the reboots have automagically stopped. ?????. And the /var/log/messages weren't
telling anything either. At the reboot stage, only the re entry of the kmesg was
there. Maybe anyone out there can explain ??.
BTW update-rc.d is really cool. ;-).
Thanks
Regards
 - Khader

Winners don't do different things, they do things differently

UNIX, M$-DOS, Windows
Also known as
The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.

Syed Khader Vali - sidcarter@xxxxxxx