[LI] Outlook Express

Ok now that I've got my Win machine to use Squid as the proxy server I just
had a slight problem. The Outlook Express has the feature to download and send
mails through hotmail. I configured my accounts but it seems it can't send or
receive any mail. Anybody done this? My Windoze machine uses the Linux Server
as a Internet Gateway with Squid as the proxy server.

TIA,
Jeff

   http://MailAndNews.com and http://MailAndNews.co.uk