[LI] Debian Reboot

Hello Folks,
I have a peculiar problem at home. I have two partitions, one with RedHat 5.2
and the other with Debian 2.1. Now the booting of RedHat 5.2 goes on smoothly
without any problem, but when debian is booting and after the cleaning of the
tmp files, the lock and run files, it reboots automatically and the next time it
boots up without any problem ( of course after fscking for a good 2 minutes ).
This rebooting even happened when I once ran ldconfig. This seems to be
happening only with Debian. Any pointers to this. Both are running 2.2.9 kernel.
And Shanu (Shanker) how do I make sound start in Debian. I don't see any
rc.local here or do I need to create my own rc.local and put it (If so which
Directory ). My ISAPNP is setup and I manually do the modprobe after booting for
the sound to work.
Thanks in advance
Regard
 - Khader

P.S: And Shanu is there a runlevel editor in Debian (Or do I use webmin for that)
Winners don't do different things, they do things differently

UNIX, M$-DOS, Windows
Also known as
The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.

Syed Khader Vali - sidcarter@xxxxxxx