From: owner-linux-india@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-linux-india@xxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Jeffrey Yep
Sent: 18 August 1999 11:43 LINUX
To: linux-india@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [LI] Squid

Well Atul, thats what you had written in the PCQ mag and I did implement
your
suggestion but I still get the same message. So what do I do now? Also I
wanted to ask when you install RH and give a static IP address it
automatically sets the gateway as 192.168.1.254 Is that right? Should I
change
it to 192.168.1.1 which is the IP of my Linux machine. I did change it but
still squid gave me the same msg. Please help me.

TIA,
Jeff