[LI] Squid & Telnet & Samba

Well I think my internet gateway is working now because whenever I fire up my
browser on my win m/c it gives me an error saying

While tring to retireve the URL: http://www.something.something

The following error was encountered

Access Denied

Access control configuration prevents your request from being allowed at this
time. Please contact your service provider if you deel this is incorrect.

Generated Sun, 15 Aug, 1999 11:26 GMT by host.yep.com (Squid/2.2.STABLE1)

So what do I do guys? I follwed the instructions given in the PCQ issue where
it just mentioned to do two steps. Also before my Win m/c could telnet to my
linux m/c and get connected but now it gives the msg connection to host lost.
Also if I try to telnet within my linux m/c i.e. at the bash prompt telnet
192.168.1.1 it says
Trying to connect 192.168.1.1...
Connected 192.168.1.1
escape character .....
Connection to foreign host lost

I don't know why? Can anybody help?

And I configured my SAMABA but and changed the WINS in my win m/c but when I
try to access my network it says no network to browse or something.

TIA
Jeff

   http://MailAndNews.com and http://MailAndNews.co.uk