Re: [LI] SAmba Config.

On Wed, Aug 18, 1999 at 10:40:54PM +0530, Wye Enterprises wrote:
$# I am having trouble settingup Samba on my linux box, some time ago Manas
$# sent me a sample smb.conf file I did the changes as suggested/required but
$# no avail. Also whne I give the command http://localhost:901  to use swat to
$# confgure as suggested in one of the pcq mags I get the msg unable to
$# connect to remote host or unable to open host, I tried using both lynx and
$# Netscape on rh 6.0 kernal 2.2.15 of the Aug CHip CD. All help is required.

Are you sure it says 'unable to connect to remote host'? Can you
elaborate on the problem you are facing with Samba?

Manas