[LI] Re: RE:TECH INFORMATION

Dear Linux Guru's.

           Like Mr. Rangarajan we need lot of comparative statistics,
 and sucess stories of Complete or partial  adaptation of linux in India.
 Particularly in Tamilnadu & other southern states.

 By referring them we may convince our customer's easily.
 Help us to to encourage the complete adaption of Linux.
 Our nature of job is software development. Our present platform
 is Win-95 & NT. At present we plan to try linux for our customer.

 With regards

  Genguraj.D
  Udumalpet.