Re: [LI] problem configuring X server

if you have configured your card by methide described in dec pcquest
then i can
help you.
issue command XF86Setup from prompt and you will asked for whether you
want to
use current settings or not? select current settings and proceed.
you will get a section called display modes.
set it with 800x600 with 16bpp color(you have to just select it).
One problem can be you can not see anything on screen if you select
current
configuration at first.
I don't know its soloution since i am also a newbee but it will be so
crusial
you have to concern our other friends on this mailing list for that.

have a successful configuration of sis6215c !!!!!!!!!!
Kunal