[LI] glibc -a help please!!

Hello Folks,

I request you to help me in this. I just need any of you to do this small thing for me.

We are doing some portal activities of a product to Linux.
The product is fine for RH 5.2, giving some compilation problems on RH 6.0
we've been racking our brains for past 2 days.

I need one help. Anybody with RH 5.2, please run this command and please
send me the result.

  nm /usr/lib/libstdc++.* | grep _IO_stdin_  (pl. note the leading underscore)

  We currently dont have RH 5.2 installation here.
  It would be of great help if anyone could do this for me ASAP.

  TIA
  Sai

- --
 "The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts
 agree, is by accident. That's where we come in; we're computer
 professionals. We cause accidents."