Re: [Re: [LI] linux partition]

adityanm@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Hi,
>
> i just realised that i have an extended dos partition which has 2 logical
> drives (d: and e:).  does this mean that i will have to remove the extended
> dos partition first? is there any other way out?  all i want to do is reduce
> my e: from 750 MB to 500 and increase my linux native to 1 GB.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Adityan

Well then I dont think there is any way, because extended partition is
created by dos and dos it's self can not change the size so how can
linux.
One small hope could be using advanced feature of fdisk ( highly risky )
where in you edit the actual partition table. But I am sure it will
require a lot of courage if you have not backed up your data.

- -mukund
http://members.theglobe.com/betacomp/index.htm
http://members.xoom.com/BETACOMP/index1.htm