[LI] xvidtune

Hi all,
My XF86Setup ran perfectly well untill a mesg came which went out of my
screen saying "If you want to resize ...... run xvidtune". Then X started
and the size of everything was just too big. The Gnome bar came nearly
upto 1/3rd of my screen size. After a lot of circus, I ran a terminal and
executed xvidtune. It gave a "Flaoting point exception" Core dump.
I'm running RH6.0. I'm having a Sis6215 SVGA and a LG monitor. I've
chosen generic SVGA and SVGA 800x600 at 70 in XF86Setup

My qstn:-How should I resize my desktop? If it is through xvidtuen, then
how should I circumvent the core dump.
Thanks in advance,
Bye,
Vinay