[LI] [Commercial-OT] Assignments abroad !

Dear Linuxers,

We take pleasure in introducing ourselves as partners of a progressive
company focussed towards providing state-of-the-art information
technology solutions to Fortune 500 companies based in US.

India being one of the largest breeding grounds for quality software
professionals (and this list constitutes quite knowledgable people), we wish
to consolidate our base here and look forward
to have organizations with strong foothold in the recruitment business.

Following would be the details of the candidates, we are looking out
for :

1. JAVA / PERL / CGI /  HTML/ DHTML/ ASP / with VB - Database backend
(2 Years Experience)

2. UNIX  ADMINISTATOR -HP/SUN SOLARIS
(3 Years Experience)

3. DBA : ORCALE / SQL / SYBASE
(3 Years Experience)

4. NOVELL ADMINISTRATOR
(3 Years Experience)

5. LOTUS NOTES PROGRAMMING
(2 Years Experience)

Eligibility :  B.E. / B.Tech / M.Tech / MCA.

Interested candidate, please mail your resume(ASCII text preferred) to
ashish.pargal@xxxxxxx(Not to the list of course, so don't just hit the reply
button).

Thanking all of you.

for Stellar Technosoft
Ashish  Pargal
Mahindra Vaibhav,
Asha Nagar, Kandivali (E),
Mumbai - 400 101.
Tel: (022) 8071134, Mobile: 9820039397

Regd. Off:
7071 Orchard Lake Road, Suit #200 W. Bloomfield,
MI 48322, Ph: (248) 626-4980, Fax: (248) 626-4985
Mail: stellartec@xxxxxxx