[LI] Staroffice bundeled in Suse 6.1

Hi Guys
Staroffice is bundled as a part of the new Suse 6.1 release,  I just got my
copy today, and btw it has this excellent feature for compatibility with
Ms-office 97 !!. it is cool. you can export and import Ms-word documents and
what else do you need !. and as if that was not enough we have also
wordperfect 8 on it! for free
Vishal K
Ampersand Info-Tech, Gr. Floor,  Admin Block NSIC-TSC,
Okhla Ind. Estate, New Delhi - 110020, INDIA
Direct Phone: +91-11-6826382, Fax: +91-11-6826383
http://www.aitpl.stpn.soft.net, email: vkhanna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx