[Linux-India] RE: Howto install slackware packages on RH

      Hi Soumya,

      Well p2c, tetris, xtetris etc. are all packed with RH5.2. If you don't
      have them on your CD, try to get hold of the RH given with the 'Linux
      Unleashed' book CD, by SAMS publications. This CD has these
      utilities/ games and lot more.

      Suvendra