[Linux-India] SiS6326 AGP with Samtel Monitor.

Hi,
    Has anyone been able to run Xwindows successfully,
    with an (SiS6326 AGP card AND a Samtel(a local Indian brand) Monitor).
    I have the drivers for the AGP. What I need is the Modelines, and
    details like Horiz and Vertical scan frequencies etc to put in the
    XF86Config file. Can a good samaritan out there help me out.
    Please also mail your reply to "milanpr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx".

regards,
Milan