[Linux-India] RE: X server is not working with SiS 6326 board

The following lines have to be added in the Section "Device" of the file
/etc/XF86Config. For clarity add them after
"Identifier SiS620" ,
VendorName ...,
BoardName ...
Option "noaccel"
Option "no_linear"
Option "sw_cursor"
VideoRam 4096 (or 8192 if yourVRAM is 8mb)
These most probably will work for the system...The only hitch being that
only 8-bit modes can be used.