Config for X - Network Card, Video Card

I've been trying to install RHL 6 on one of our old systems... we manage
about 30 comps here, and after trying to run Win95 (which people would
screw up) we decided to migrate to Linux. The particular system I'm
working on is a 486 sx /33 :-( with 12 mb ram, a 4.3 gb hard disk (yes!),
an AST vision 4l monitor (for which I just got the scan line specs) and a
Graphics Ultra Pro (Mach32) card with an unknown amount of memory.

I also cant detect the Intel EtherExpress Pro 10 Network Card, a PnP ISA
one.

The monitor junked up after I tried to probe it, so I skipped it the next
time around. Also, it's important to get the net card to work.

regards
Aniruddha Shankar
for the CLS, National Law School, Bangalore, India.