RE:TECH INFORMATION

>I just wanted the resources and documents for  configuring the REDHAT
LINUX as a firewall.

See Firewall- HOWTO

>I also want some inputs on configuring DNS and SENDMAIL on LINUX.

This is too general. Go through the book "DNS and BIND" written by Paul Albitz
and Cricket Liu (3 rd Edition), you will get a  good idea about DNS. If you have
any specific question on DNS configuration, post it here. For Sendmail, read the
book "Sendmail" written by  Bryan Costales & Eric Allman. You can get some basic
information from the site http://www.sendmail.org also.

Naseer