Re: RE:TECH INFORMATION

a) For Firewalling a SAFE Linux box use : TIS FWTK: Trusted information
systems Tool kit : I can help you on this.

b) It is very difficult to say what you want on DNS(1) and sendmail(8.8.8)
if could be more specific it would help. Agreed you want to have a DNS and a
sendmail running and probably also a pop3(1) server, but if you give a more
detailed idea we all can help you.

Vishal