Re:Re: Accessing computer through Internet

Hi,

Thank you very much for your quick answer.  Does it need a permanent IP
address, Temporary IP address or the FTP program automatically find
itself?  If temporary IP address is enough how do I get my IP number from
VSNL server?  Also how does the client access me?. What will be my host and
my address?
Best regards
Anil.