Re: Network with Coax cable

> You do not need a hub to connect two m/c in a peer-peer mode, just use the
> proper coax cable of (RJ58). use a T connecters at both ends and also a
> terminator at both ends. I have been using it for a long time and it works
> Under WINx and I am not sure of it under Linux as I have *not* tried it my
> self.

It is unlikely that you will find network cards with BNC/Coax connectors
these days. It's been a while since I have seen (or approved) of any.

To connect two PCs back to back with an RJ 45 cable, you need to create a
cross-over cable. Here's a page describing the connections:

http://www.cabletron.com/support/techtips/tk0231-9.html

Atul