X-Motiff compilation gives error.

Hi,
  I tried installing lesstif library onto RHL 6.0. I added the library paths
for lesstif lib in ld.so.conf file and run ldconfig. Tried compiling with
header file path included using -I option, Library path option using -L
and -lX11 -lXt -lXm. But it gives compilation error "_lstat not found".
This setup used to work with slackware installation. Is there any compatibility
problems with RHL 6.0 and lesstiff. Has anyone got this combination working ?

Thanks in advance
Alex Joseph
- --