Trying to Organise a LINUX USER GROUP MEET

Hi Vishal,

An awareness camp sounds like fun.  We can have two sessions, an
introductory one (where people talk about various aspects of Linux,
what it is, etc) and a tech one, which most of the Linux-Delhi members
and any others would be interested in.

What sort of sponsorship are you looking at getting?  It would be nice
if you can get any or all of the following:

- - Hall

- - Equipment (computers, network, internet connection etc)

- - Equipment (projector, screen etc)

- - Snacks, tea/coffee/cold drinks (pizza!)

- - Advertising space

Anything else you can think of that would help.

Regards,

- -- Raju