Trying to Organise a LINUX USER GROUP MEET

Hi ILUG-Delhi people

I am in the process of trying to have sponsorship arranged for a LINUX
awareness camp here in New Delhi(which we can club with a ILUG-D confrence
!), if you have any suggestions please pop them across.

Remember this is just an attempt as I try to arrange this, so do not know
how long it will take

Vishal

email: vkhanna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

BTW: How many people are there in the Delhin ILUG ???