Re: Email in Linux

Netscape Communicator comes with RH6.0. Get that installed and you'll have
a browser - Netscape Communicator and a mailer - Netscape Messenger. Also
you can use fetchmail, pine and other CUIs.
Bye,
Vinay

On Fri, 6 Aug 1999 paradigm@xxxxxxxx wrote:

> Hai,
>
> We use Eudora Pro for Windows in our office Email.  Eudora is one of the
> powerful Email software on the seen today.  Can we use Eudora Pro in Linux?
> How?  What email software inside Linux 6.0 CD.
>
> Please, we are new to Linux world, next week going to install Linux 6.0 in
> one of the computer.
>
> Best regards,
> Anil.
>

> paradigm IT PVT. LTD.
> No. 28, McNichol's Road,
> Chetpet, Chennai-600 031,
> INDIA.
> Tel: ++ 91 44   8257907 , ++ 91 44  8212763, ++ 91 44 821 3654
> Fax: ++ 91 44  821 0418
> Email:  paradigm@xxxxxxxx
> Visit us: http://business.vsnl.com/paradigm

                              \\\|||||///
                              /          \
  Vinay B V                  |____    ____|           Vinay The Nayii
  8681, TIL                 {   (o)  (o)   }          Purring all the time
                             |     ||     |           PH -off-5284681-258
Vinay's Quotes:-             \   \____/   /                res-6686246
bisilina belakkannu kantheradu nodalu saadhyave
                     L I N U X       .~.
                    The  Choice      /V\
                     of a  GNU      /( )\
                    Generation      ^^-^^