Re: WINE problem

Hi,

You want to run a Windows application and you don't want to install Windows?
What's the point of that? If there are some applications in Windows that you
can't do without, isn't it simpler to run them on Windows without any
problems (well, almost). I don't see why is it so fashionable to be
windows-bashing. If you really can't do without something which the windows
world has to offer, you should admit it than to claim that you hate windows
and you can't bear to use it. I use Outlook Express because it is easy to
use and I've become accustomed to it. There are probably similar mailers
around in Linux too but I'm just too lazy to try them out. The point is that
if you hate windows so much, you should be looking for substitutes rather
than using tricks to run those applications. All of us know that WINE, great
and ambitious as it is, is still pretty much unusable for any real work. Why
torture yourself, when you can take the easy way out?

Akshat