Date: Thu, 05 Aug 1999 08:25:06 PDT

   Hi,

       Recently when I was trying to install LINUX 6.0 in my PC,
it is unable to recognise the video and sound cards . My PC is
running on cyrix233  processor which has on-chip 16bit video and      sound
cards. My hardware dealer provided me with only win9x drivers ,for the
cards. Please advise in this regard.

P.S : The VGA driver is CyrixXpress graphic 16-bit
The Sound driver is CyrixXpress Audio 16-bit