Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 12:48:07 -0000

Hi everyone,

I posted a query on this list afew days back...No response received
yet...From the discussions that take place on the list it appears that we
have many knowledgeble people over here...Can anyone please help me ????????

My problem -----|

I've installed linux successfully on my system. I have a Creative Multimedia
Kit, with Creative/Ensoniq ES1371 Card. I installed the card using
"sndconfig", but the volume is too low. Also, the CD-Player in GNOME does
not plays the CDs. I've checked the mixer settings also.

Can anyone please help me out

- -amit