Internal Zip Drive.

I am buying a new machine and I want a zip drive with it. I don't have
access to a linux box at the moment so I have to ask here...

Does Linux support an Internal Zip Drive ?
What would be a really good display card something that is not terribly
expensive, I know someone had suggested a Matrox but I can't remember the
model.
I saw the Casio BN-20, it's supposed to be a Buiness Navigator and has a
sync cord to sync it with your PC, a 2MB memory amongst other goodies,
besides it's only 7k. The only problem is, it only comes with winduhs
drivers, anyone know of a similar piece that's supported under Linux and is
 in the same price range ?

thanks,

shahrukh.