RE: Re: Proxy access restriction....hlp pl.

Dear Sir,

The following mail which you have send to Jet Airways user has come to the
postmaster.
All the mails related to Linux come to the postmaster mailbox.

I will be thankful if you let me know the recepient's name in Jet Airways so
I can give you the
correct email id of the person.

I request you to co-operate with us to resolve the issue.

Waiting for your reply.

Regards
PostMaster