how to write in fat32

 Though I can assess windows partition, I can only write to fat16 file
system. I get error while trying to write in fat32 file system.
I foung following enty in fsconfig file.
I see partition type of Dos (06) in fat16 partition, while I see (0b) in fat 32
partition. Can anybody suggest me how can I write in fat32 partition.

At the time of boot up, I find following error in boot checkup.

fat_read_super: Did not find valid FSINFO signature. Found 0x534f4453
fat_read_super: Did not find valid FSINFO signature. Found 0x0
fat_read_super: Did not find valid FSINFO signature. Found 0x0
sysctl: ip forwarding off

Is this related to my file system configuration?

Pawan Dev

Friends come and go, enemies accumulate.