Re: fdisk problems

On Thu, 5 Aug 1999, Vinay BV wrote:

*>Hi Arun,
*>Regarding the Lilo usage wrt booting in a slave disk. My d: is the slave
*>primary drive. I'd said "sys d:" and made it bootable. Checked it out by
*>making it master. Then I reconfigured Lilo to include this drive by adding
*>the following entries:-(my slave hdd is recognised as hdb)
*>other=/dev/hdb1
*>	label=slave
*>	table=/dev/hdb
*>
*>But as soon as Lilo went to the slave disk, I got a mesg that"Invalid
*>system disk".

This is because ur slave was not active, and dos/windose can only boot
from a active partation, I am right ??

- -Chetan S