Re: PCQuest suggestion (was Re: Help in gatewaying ....)

Gurunandan R Bhat forced the electrons to say:

> Sorry to quote you out of context. Couldn't resist..... :)
>
> Would readers of PCQuest be interested in an article on TeX/LaTeX and
> friends? About time, this amazing mother of Open Source was applauded
> outside the community scientific writers, dont you think? Or are my
> dentures showing ;)

Can I contribute? Especially in areas of typesetting mathematical stuff, with
examples? Maybe some stuff about the finer nuances of LaTeX?

Binand

- --
#include <stdio.h>                                   | Binand Raj S.
char *p = "#include <stdio.h>%cchar *p = %c%s%c;     | This is a self-
int main(){printf(p,10,34,p,34,10);return 0;}%c";    | printing program.
int main(){printf(p,10,34,p,34,10);return 0;}        | Try it!!