[OFFTOPIC] Mother boards and Soundblaster Live.

Hi,
    I am planning to get a new computer for myself and am considering a SMP
box. The ABIT mother board suggested by Arun doesnot seem to be available in
India. Can someone suggest a good motherboard available in India (delhi)that
can accomodate two socket 370 celerons.
    Has anybody managed to use the SoundBlaster Live sound card with Linux?
I hear that its a terrific card, but i guess it'd be no use if linux doesnt
exploit all its features.Do we have a driver specifically for this card? I
did make a search...but with no useful results.
    And now a couple of silly questions,
1)Would a SMP box work if say, there is only one processor sitting on a dual
processor motherboard and the other slot is empty.
2)If I use, say, two Celeron 366MHz's, should I expect a performance
equivalent to 732MHz ?
3)Would it be possible(even theoretically) to have a motherboard that can
use my old Pentium200MMX and a new Pentium II or celeron simultaneously. I'd
be greatly indebted if you could explain why not.

Regards,
Sundeep.