Re: Star Office 5.0 on Red Hat 6.0 ??

I tried and failed in installing SO from the Chip CD's a few times.
However I was lucky (or smart, depending on how you look at it), I
didn't have to reinstall RH each time my installation got chewed
because of SO -- just rebooted with the CD, mounted the disk and
removed SO's libraries and was back to normal.

10 points to Chip for managing to put SO on CD, and -250 points for
putting Linux perception back a few years.

- -- Raju