Re: Star Office 5.0 on Red Hat 6.0 ??

We've had a nice, long discussion about this some time back on the list and
all of us came to the conclusion that the SO which came on the CHIP CD will
not work with RH 6.0. The problem is because SO uses some undocumented
features of the old glibc which were removed in the new version. Although
the package claims that it will work by installing the old glibc as they
have said, everybody (including me) who tried it ended up breaking their
installation.

Akshat.