Re: Help in gatewaying - more info about network

Hi Atul,

Some suggestions..

Blackdown jdk 1.2
Apache 1.3.6
JServ
PostgreSQL 6.5
..
KDevelop ?
Gcc 2.9.5 ?
Gag ?

Are you aware of the Gag boot manager (it is a graphical boot manager,
seems to support quite a few OSs and it is free and Open Source. It is
available
from Freshmeat) this could be useful for newbies as there seems to be a lot
of questions floating around regarding Lilo.

Regards,
Prem