Re: Help in gatewaying - more info about network

> Great!!, Atul , I have a few suggestions for your pcqupdt.
> 1. Check and install joe, mc , lynx , and imap if not already installed.

Already done. A few others as well.

> 2. Install ppp (ppp-on , ppp-off ) scripts for vsnl connectivity.

;-) Already done. Except that it isn't just VSNL, but Satyam, MTNL, etc.
and "generic" ISPs.

> 3. Put some article on lynx or mc. These two programs are boon to new
> user.

Good idea, added to list.

Any other suggestions from anyone? What would you like to see on the
next PCQ CD? No point asking for StarOffice - those guys don;t seem to
think PCQ is important enough, and are not even responding to permission
requests. Maybe time to slashdot them so that they get a feel of things.

Atul