Re: Star office

Hello,

First time , U can install staroffice from root login by using
/net option i.e.

	# ./setup /net

It will not ask registration no. for user. After successfull installation (
say home directory is /usr/local/Office50) pl. try to give setup (i.e.
/usr/local/office50/bin/setup) command again from home directory without
/net option. Now it will ask registration key / personal information. For
installation of local files pl. choose $HOME/office50 as a destination
directory.

IF ANY BODY HAS INSTALLED STAROFFICE 5.0 ON REDHAT 6.0 , PL. TELL REGARDING
INSTALLATION OF GLIBC2.0.7 ( WHICH IS REQUIRED FOR STAROFFICE). WHEN I M
TRYING, CONFLICT PROBLEM ARISES.