Star Office 5.0 on Red Hat 6.0 ??

Hello Linuxers,

    I recently upgraded to Red Hat 6.0 from 5.2.

    Star Office which ran without problems on my 5.2
is now not running .

     When I try to install SO it said
that glibc version was wrong.

     I untarred the right version of glibc onto
a temp directory and set LD_LIBRARY_PATH accordingly

    (as stated in the README that came with SO)
but now I get "version information not available" when

    I run the "setup" script. Any help welcome. Has
anybody installed Star Office on RH6.0?

    Thanx in advance
    Ram Prakash.