Sendmail.cf help -- list of all recipients

Hi,

I've written a faxmail gateway using Perl.  One of the things I have
to do for this is modify sendmail.cf to send all messages for
6426681@fax to my program, for which I have defined a new mailer in
sendmail like so:

Mfax, P=/usr/people/raju/Fax/FaxMail.pl, F=msDFMul, S=10, R=20, E=\r\n,
        A=FaxMail.pl "$u"

Now I want the mailer to have a list of /all/ recipients, including
CC's, BCC's, To's, Resent-To's etc on the command line.  Is that
possible?  Is the complete list of recipients available in any
variable in sendmail.cf?

Thanks,

- -- Raju