Re: linux-india@aunet.org is invited to join indian-isp@egroups.com

Raj Mathur proclaimed:
> Thank you for your kind message of which I have already received 10
> copies.  I am enclosing my kernel file in the hope that it will
> similarly be useful to you.

<Put Mandatory Dictatorial Cigar In Mouth>

eGroups has earned the dishonor of now being monitored and filtered from
this list.  I don't know who the culprit is and how this whole mess
started.

<Take Out Mandatory Dictatorial Cigar From Mouth>

In another post Raj Mathur proclaimed:

> Then why am I getting messages from users instead of from the list?

I will begin policing and send further posts like these to /dev/null

>     Atul> This message was autmatically sent when someone (I suspect
>     Atul> Thaths or KD) resubscribed linux-india@xxxxxxxxxxx to this
>     Atul> list so that egroups can provide a searchable archive for
>     Atul> linux-india.

Mea Non Culpa.  It was not I.

Thaths
- --
   "If there was any justice, my face would be on a bunch of crappy
                merchandise!" -- Homer J. Simpson
Sudhakar C13n http://people.netscape.com/thaths/ Lead Indentured Slave