Re: This page best viewed with Lynx

Hello Raju!

Though I use a fairly high speed link for all my purposes (about an
average of 100K/s transfer rate), I have played around with lynx a bit.
As a developer, as you say, most of our work gets done on the console! And
lynx is such a boon...

Would love to find out more!

> If anyone's interested I can post (or put up on a web page) the
> required commands and configurations to help make Lynx your default
> browser with no loss of information.

O! how lovely! Why not? Please post! Would like to hear your expert
comments on the foll. specific things too:

How does, if it does, lynx handle cookies?
How does it handle badly done webpages that don't support non-frames
	browsers?
How do I configure pine (mail reader) to use lynx to view URLs?
And btw, a little off topic, how do you get pine to netscape instead? Is
it possible at all?

TIA!
- --nd.
Sujatha Natraj					Computer Engineering(year3/sem5)
SMTP						eng71667@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
PSTN						256 8660 (residence)
HTTP					http://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/~sujathan
Definition of the day:-
DESTINY :  A tyrant's authority for crime and a fool's excuse for failure