RE: Problems(?)/features(?) in Chip special RH 6.0

      Hi,

      Great ... So you have 6 problems, and you already got answer for one
!!

      What is the library that it said as missing (Refer point 1) ? My mom
always
      said, don't tamper with the password files, if you do not know what
you are
      doing.

      When you were using your earlier version of Linux, the shadow password
      feature was disabled by default, during the kernel compilation. So you
could
      just rub away the password (Refer point 4). You can do the same now,
instead
      you need to change it in shadow. (And please, put back the 'x' from
where you
      actually picked it up).

      You can pick up the LDP from the latest Linux Documentation Project
site (Refer point 2).
      <http://metalab.unc.edu/LDP/>

      Are you sure you tried to mount your CD using the command 'mount
/mnt/cdrom'.
      (Refer point 6). I mean did that work on 5.2 ? If you really are using
the correct syntax,
      do check that the device linked to in /dev/cdrom refers to a valid
device.

      I really admit point 5 is not very clear to me. Sorry ...

       Hats off to PCQ for spreading Linux in India. And we expect PCQ to
release PCQ-Linux
       Version 6 very soon. ;-). Is Mr. Atul Chitnis listening ...

       Suvendra