Re: now linux is no longer my "play" thing

- --MimeMultipartBoundary

HI ,

Using  Microsoft products is not a mistake . it's just a matter of
preference, a matter of what you want.

Let's face it; no matter good linux may be but some people  will never
like it.

& as far as restricting the import of Microsoft software is concerned,
where is the spirit of competition folks.
Moreover who gave you the right to tell others which OS to use. if they
want windows & are ready to pay for it let them have it.

& Linux ; Linux is something else all together.Most of at first
experimented with it , toyed with it & ultimately fell in love with it .
the point is we are using linux becoz we want to nobody pushed us into it.

Linux is all about choice & alternatives. else why have so many desktop
window managers ( a matter of  choice.)

Hope you understand.

Regards,
Gurjeet