Re: now linux is no longer my "play" thing

MR KINJAL DIXIT <kinjal.dixit@xxxxxxxxxx> was caught saying
> till this morning all my work was on Win... today is an important turning
point
> for me because now *all* my work, including web designing, and software
> development will be on LINUX. (sob sob for the wasted MFC years).
I think in a country like ours it is criminal to waste money on products
like M$###. Govt. should put a ligislation against importing useless
software which costs the earth. ;-(

As it can not do such thing for obvious reasons let us take on ourselves and
educate people on mistake of using M$Windows and other such product.

- - Soumya