Re: CPU Coolers...

Hey,
The temperature of the machine has nothing to
do with the operating system - linux, windows or
otherwise. You could contact a local computer
service personnel (or a friend who is familiar with
assembling PCs) to take a look at your machine.

Most of these problems can be solved using
a larger case and attaching extra cooling fans.
I don't know of anyone selling kryonic technologies
for cooling the machine and since your CPU has
been quite seriously overclocked, you might have
to go for some serious cooling solutions.

Some basic approaches to controlling overheating.
http://www.sysopt.com/overheat.html

There are other approaches such as using thermal
paste etc.. Check out
http://www.sysopt.com/paste.html

Check out some heatsink info
http://www.isjm.com/tst/heatsink/

Some hardcore stuff.
www.hardocp.com

There is a lot of info available on cooling solutions on
the net. Please do check them out.

Regards,
Prem Kurian Philip