Re: [someshkumar@hotmail.com: problem] SiS 6326 Installation on RHL 6.0

Hi,

Here is the solution...tried and tested....

1.Download the file "xsis.tgz" from www.suse.com (Its in the X-Servers
section).

2. install the driver using "tar xvfz xsis.tgz"

3. Follow the instructions given in /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/doc/README.XFCom_SiS

This file gives detailed step by step instructions....If you are still
unable to install tell me...I'll try to help.

bye
- -amit