[OT] Looking for a Word/Excel/PPT-Basic Macro-type person

Hi,

I'm looking for some WordBasic type people (experts) to develop a
couple of small apps for me.  Very small apps, actually.  Will pay!

Strangely enough, the development platform will be Unix.  Intrigued?
Give me a shout over e-mail!

Sorry for the completely off-topic posting.  I wish there were another
list with the same number of clued-in people and dealing with
MS-c**p.  I hope that's massaged the ego's and mollified the list
admins enough *grinning, ducking and running*.

Regards,

- -- Raju